Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH) was first established in Taipei in 1976 and followed by branch hospitals in Linkou, Keelung, Kaohsiung, Taoyuan, Chiayi, Yunlin, and Tucheng. The CGMH is one of the largest hospitals in the far-east Asia, which owns 9000 beds and serves 31500 patients everyday.
The CGMH proposes cutting-edge cancer therapy and robotic assist therapy for the exhibition which include eight core topics (describe as below) from cancer diagnosis, treatment, health care to the application of robotic assist clinical practice.
1. A simple blood test for cancer screening
2. Proton and Radiation Therapy Center
3. Cell Therapy: Cancer Vaccine and Immune Cell Therapy Core Laboratory
4. Chinese Medicine*Science*Cancer
5. Internet of Things could Smart pillbox
6. Artificial Intelligence voice health education
7. Occupational therapy: upper limb rehabilitation robot
8. Artificial Intelligence telemedicine: Remote cardiograph monitoring using consumer wearables for heart failure prevention and care
The interactive experience is provided on site to show the charm of treatment by technology.