Changhua Christian Hospital (CCH) located in central Taiwan was established by England missionary David Landsborough and minister Campbell Naismith Moody in 1896. It is not only the best-known Christian hospital with special features in Taiwan, but also the unique medical center with a century history in central Taiwan. Furthermore, CCH is the hospital accredited and certified by Joint Commission International (JCI) - the worldwide leading standard in international healthcare quality.
The exhibition will include health topics such as
1. Genomic Medicine, which adopts novel genetic technologies and customized design strategy to promote the clinical use of preimplantation genetic diagnosis and whole exome sequencing.
2. Reproductive Medicine Center is an in-vitro fertilization (IVF) institution granted with Symbol of National Quality and accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), the multi-disciplinary comprehensive infertility treatment is performed by the professional, quality medical research team.
3. Medical 3D Printing: we provide 3D simulation software for preoperative planning and 3D printing bite in splint intraoperative positioning, to achieve a safe and accurate surgical treatment.
4. Cell therapy
5. Dr. LAN Medical Care Chatbot
Cooperation projects and needs
1. Hospital construction project: hospital building, internal infrastructure, hospital operation.
2. International medical care services
3. Hospital Infomation System Project