1. Storage and sharing of recorded auscultation facilitate consultation and teaching
Up to 600 10-second recordings can be stored for making records as well as sharing. （DS3011A Premium）
Up to 160 10-second recordings can be stored for making records as well as sharing. （DS101）
All recordings can be transmitted to personal device via Bluetooth for reviewing. What’s more, connecting to a speaker to share the auscultation immediately, facilitate and accurate the consultation and teaching of auscultation.
Establish a history record of the patient's pathological sound, the doctor can do a complete medical record check and tracking.
2. 28 decibel of auscultation amplification facilitates the recognition of subtle heart sounds
Physicians can listen to every subtle sound and can also connect an external speaker for teaching and sharing.
Physicians do not have to worry about hearing impairment affecting the auscultation.
3. Sound filtering and frequency selection highlighting the pathological sound
Use frequency separation technology to separate heart sound and lung sound, reduce environmental noise and accurately perform various organ sounds.
The bell mode (B mode) is suitable for auscultating heart sounds (20-200 Hz).
The diaphragm mode (D mode) is suitable for auscultating breathing sounds (100-500 Hz).
Cooperation projects and needs
1. Looking for global distributor
2. Looking for OEM/ODM partner