The third “Asia Pacific Forum on Precision Cancer Treatment” invites healthcare professionals and industry experts to explore trends, emerging technologies and clinical practices in the region, with a particular focus on the Molecular Tumour Board (MTB). The Forum will also discuss how to build a collaborative ecosystem across borders and establish an APAC-specific MTB framework for cancer care and precision medicine.
- Supervisor: Ministry of Health and Welfare, Taiwan
- Organiser: IBMI, RBMP, Taiwan Oncology Society
- 14.00-17.00, Friday, 1st December
- 3F, Grand HiLai Hotel Taipei (No. 168, Jingmao 1st Rd, Nangang District, Taipei, 115)
- The forum will be conducted in English