The Integration of AR Glasses and Endotracheal Intubation
- Real-time medical information display.
- No need to turn user’s neck when performing an intubation.
- Prevent disorientation.
- Help improve learning and gain experience.
- Wearable device can provide a much flexible space.
- Reduce the risk of droplet infection.
- Wearable, portable and convenient.
- 720P image quality.(1080P is coming soon in 2020)
- Adjustable image size.
- Adjustable brightness.
- Applied to multiple signal.
- Supplementary instruments for intubation in Anesthesiology.
- Supplementary instruments for endotracheal intubation in first aid situations, such as ambulance.
- Supplementary instruments for Gastroenterology.
- Supplementary instruments for Surgery.