Non-invasive Fiber Optic Physiological Monitoring Technology (nFOPT® ) & Smart Care System
Huijia Health Life Technology Co., Ltd
Huijia's non-invasive monitoring Smart Care System for elderly and babies uses fiber optics based on nFOPT® core technology (2017 R&D 100 Awards) that can track the first symptoms in the early stages of COVID-19. It tracks respiratory, heart rate, persistent coughs, and sleep quality by using 2mm thin film under pillow, which has high-sensitivity and accuracy without electromagnetic waves. It provides remote and 24hr Monitoring, detection notifications, health reminders, long-term records. Even without a fever, respiratory changes help us to identify the COVID-19 in early stages! The smart care system can grasp whether it has respiratory symptoms at the first moment. It reduces contact, reduces waste of medical resources, protects the medical staff and saves time and energy for staff. The nucleic acid test can only measure the current moment, and it is impossible to continuously know whether it has been infected within 14 days. The system has many benefits that make monitoring more effective and comfortable to help with the fight against COVID-19. There are over 35 Elderly Care Centers & Hospitals using to take care of elderly for prevention of COVID-19 in Taiwan and growing up.
Epidemic Prevention Advantage：
1. Active Physiological Monitoring :It tracks respiratory, heart rate, persistent coughs, and sleep quality, which has high-sensitivity , accuracy without electromagnetic waves, and not need to be worn.
2. Remote Monitoring: Reduced contact between infected and non-infected persons
3. 24hr Monitoring: Complete coverage of all patients and less pressure on staff
4. Instant Detection: Detects changes in patients immediately and alerts users
5. Reduced contact: reduces waste of medical resources and saves time and energy for staff
Collaboration Options：We are currently looking for international partners, including agent, hospitals, care centers or ODM customers to join us.