Globally Innovative Portable Cold Plasma Sterilizer & Nursing Care Device
SG Biomedical Co., Ltd.
SG Biomedical constructs a "Global Innovative Portable Plasma Anti-epidemic and Sterilization Medical Device". Through unique patented technology, it focuses on emergency medical care of various types of epidemics or all kinds of medical care needs in medical institutions, to provide the unique and competitive medical equipment to the market. In the worldwide market, there is currently no portable plasma anti-epidemic sterilization equipment except for the large-scale sterilization equipment. The product not only provides unique dry cleaning, sterilization, and nursing device for medical institutions in “front-line epidemic prevention” applications, but also creates a wide range of various medical applications, such as medical consumables in-time sterilization, cleaning, and even enhanced hydrophilic effects. The advantage of portability provides the in-time nursing cares for temporary screening stations, medical stations, isolation points and other epidemic prevention devices. Furthermore, the product can be applied to various medical caring field, such as long-term care institutions, home caring, and all kinds of schools or health centers, etc.
Epidemic Prevention Advantage：
1. The world's first portable plasma anti-epidemic and sterilization medical device, providing unique and competitive medical applications.
2. Unique dry cleaning, sterilization, and nursing care device for all kinds of medical institutions in the “Front-line Epidemic Prevention”.
3. Providing medical consumables with in-time sterilization, cleaning, and enhanced hydrophilic effects.
4. The advantage of portability can meet the medical care needs of various types of epidemic prevention measures.
5. Furthermore, it even can be applied to medical care applications such as long-term care institutions, home caring, and all kinds of schools or health centers.
Collaboration Options：Patent/Product/Technology License, R & D cooperation, Investment Cooperation, Agency/Distribution