KimForest was founded in 2004 in Taiwan, and provided devices, reagents, and analysis pipelines to health care providers, which include screening tests for cancer and inherited diseases. Since 2014, the "GeneOnLink" (GoL) precision medicine division has been established to provide next generation sequencing (NGS) analysis services for cancer studies, including experimental design, sequencing service, bioinformatics analysis, and consulting service. Following is our Integrated Precision Medicine Service:
1. Gol Comprehensive and Gol Focus: These tests are provided physicians with clinically information to guide treatment decisions for patients based on the genomic profile of their solid tumor sample.
2. GoL Lung, GoL Colon, GoL Breast and GoL Pan-Cancer: These tests are provided physicians with clinically information to monitor cancer recurrence and to guide treatment decisions, such as drug resistance, for patients based on detected the ctDNA.
3. GoL BRCA: This test determines whether you carry an inherited BRCA mutation. According to you result, your doctor can help you understand your cancer risk and help to prevent the breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
4. GoL Life Non-invasive genomewide assessment: This non-invasive test will detect your genetic. According to your report physicians and dietitian could give you recommends to prevention disease to prevention disease guiding you to better health and wellness.
Cooperation projects and needs
1. Distribution channel- Agents, distributors, on cancer and personalized genetic tests
2. Cooperative Development- physical examination center and Medical Institution
3. Research Collaboration- Medical centers