COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the medical industry, but it has also accelerated the digital transformation of healthcare. Hospitals are working to create smart hospitals that can connect medical devices and patient information through AIoT technology, allowing to improve service quality and reduce human error.
imedtac digital healthcare solution aims to solve hospital pain points with the rapid development of smart technologies. There are 5 categories that we focus on:
1. Smart operating room: help clinical staff to manage surgical videos and data efficiently in smart operating rooms.
2. Telehealth solution: combine patient information, video and vital signs data into a single platform, making it easier to have virtual consultations with specialists and to provide timely, specialized care to patients.
3. Smart ward: utilizes ePaper to automatically display various patient information instead of manually updating whiteboards and door information cards.
4. Patient safety: imedtac ToF fall management system is a de-identified, contactless monitoring solution that can identify whether care recipient is in bed, near the edge, away or has fallen to effectively relieve caregivers' workloads and improve healthcare quality.
5. Medication safety: imedtac automated dispensing cabinet is designed to secure medication storage and dispensing, as well as inventory management.