1. It is verified that the Bluetooth ear-hook physiological wearable device of Shangyue Technology, a partner manufacturer, is superior to traditional blood oxygen and heart rate detection medical devices in dynamic signal evaluation.
2. In addition to the two physiological signals of blood oxygen and heart rate, it is verified that the Bluetooth ear-hook physiological wearable device of Shangyue Technology can also detect three signals such as blood pressure, ear temperature, and blood perfusion with highly stable signal during dynamic continuous detection.
3. To develop dynamic gait speed, center of gravity and 3D image stability together with the collaborating team Professor Jun-Lin, Wu.
4. To verify the consistency of 3D images of walking and routine walking examinations with Professor Jun-Lin, Wu.
5. The integration of the two dynamic detection technologies can be developed into a new cardiopulmonary capacity test item, and developed into a routine diagnosis and care evaluation.